SEO tools abound on the Web, but they’re either excessively expensive or don’t quite live up our expectations. SERPstash is free & simple to use & provides a complete suite of useful functionality that you’d be hard pressed to find in an expensive commercial toolkit.
If you’re an entrepreneur & sell products or services on the web you know how hard it can be to rank high on the Google search engine. According to the SERPstash site, the process consists of 3 steps:
- Analyze & filter the keywords that are actually already ranking in your industry & who’s ranking high for the keywords you’re targeting.
- Use SERPstash to display the estimated monthly search volume, market value & Cost per Click for keywords. Look for similar relevant keywords & try to find your competitors for specific keywords.
- Audit your website by running a series of tests to get recommendations from Google on improving the speed of your site, sitemap structure, who’s linking to you…
The SERPstash SEO tool-kit consists of a grand total of 21 free tools:
- Keyword research – estimated monthly search volume, market value & CPC
- Google SERP – current keyword rank on Google
- Bing SERP – keyword rank
- Competition – use Google to find competitors for a specific keyword
- Top search queries – that lead visitors to your site
- Indexed pages – total number of pages that Bing & Google have indexed for your site
- Robots.txt – reads & parses robots.txt file & finds sitemaps & rules
- Sitemap – scans sitemap files to see how hard it will be for Google & Bing to find it
- Submit sitemaps – instantly submits sitemap(s) to Bing & Google
- Alexa rank – current global rank
- Crawlability test – whether or not page can be crawled/indexed by search engine
- Mobile support – whether Google sees page as mobile-friendly
- Headers – detects errors in headers
- High quality backlinks – top 100 highest quality backlinks that point to your site
- New backlinks – top 100 newest backlinks that point to your site
- Poor backlinks – top 100 lowest quality backlinks that point to your site
- Top referrers – top Websites referring the most traffic to your site
- Speed test – provides recommendations from Google on improving your speed
- Link analysis – determines internal/external dofollow/nofollow links
- Keyword density – checks page title & meta description vs. words & phrases on site
- Extract meta tags – displays if meta tags are used by search engine
SERPstash is led by London, UK-based Travis Lee Street & was put together with help from the APP/LAUD app development & digital consultancy.
– This is a startup profile based on publicly available material & not a review –
Image Credit: SERPstash
Don’t leave without reading this…
… we seek a favor. Online advertising revenues are falling, especially for media Sites. Also, as you may have realized, unlike many media & publishing organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we firmly believe that information, including our content must be accessible by all across the globe. But content takes a time & money to produce. If you’ve read the above piece & liked it, we urge you to contribute in our support.