San Francisco, April 11, 2018: Cloud-based communication platform sendwithus today announced the immediate availability of Dyspatch, a GDPR-compliant, Cloud-based communications management platform that allows Enterprise organizations.
It said in a statement that the new platform was “designed to help companies realize the full potential of their transactional emails while reducing complexity.” Dyspatch’s API, visual editor, & built-in device testing allow for cutting-edge email strategy & execution, all while maintaining brand consistency & legal compliance across distributed digital messaging teams.
“Enterprise content creators & digital messaging teams are being challenged every day to build increasingly complex, global email programs at scale,” said Matt Harris, Co-founder & CEO, sendwithus. “For many companies, these teams work in silos, which makes maintaining legal compliance and brand consistency enormously challenging. We developed Dyspatch to address these specific pain points by centralizing email content management across hundreds of teams, thousands of users, and tens of thousands of email templates.”
Dyspatch establishes a standardized email creation workflow, from building to testing, approval to publishing, that can be implemented across multiple teams, departments, & business units. With Enterprise-level security & user provisioning features, Dyspatch allows project managers & administrators to securely manage thousands of end-users, templates, & associated assets. Non-technical teams can leverage the platform’s easy-to-use template editor & reusable code blocks to share common elements between templates, either globally or within their own teams. Marketers, too, can take advantage of an often-missed opportunity by moving transactional email under the Customer Experience umbrella, to further optimize customer relationships by managing both transactional & promotional email content within a single user interface.
Dyspatch features include:
- Security – Email Content management that is independent of the code base, deployment processes, & customer data, safeguarding the security of all 3 while helping to ensure regulatory compliance, including GDPR
- Standardized Legal Compliance & Brand Governance – Centralized email creation, approval, & publishing workflows that ensure consistency in both legal compliance & brand governance
- Localization on a Global Scale – The ability to create global communications that take regional differences into account, including language, dialect, culture, & currency, with support for 300+ locales
- Empowered Collaboration – The ability to iterate on email content optimization without involving developers or deploying code
- Simplified Process – A streamlined workflow that allows for maximum efficiency, from brief to copy, testing to approval, publishing to deployment
Image Credit: sendwithus