If you’re a startup or a small business looking to maximize your posts’ engagement rates, or if you are simply on Instagram to share great moments, ‘Prime’ lets you publish your posts at the most impactful times. It also allows you to analyze your posts’ impacts & to automate the schedule of future ones.
The app calculates a “Prime Time” for each day of the week, the optimum time of day for posting, & suggests alternative times of days to post as well, so you can post multiple times per day & still get a lot of hits on your posts. In fact, Prime allows you to post as many times a day as you want, including the possibility of adding captions to them & the ability to track the success of your past posts.
Prime is now on version 2.0 & has greatly enhanced its algorithm, moving it to its backend on the Cloud. The algorithm processes hundreds of thousands of data points & determines when the user’s followers are online, their relation to the user, & finally when to schedule the posts.
The following are some interesting improvements introduced in the new version (from the App Store):
- Prime now has comprehensive Post Analysis tools, so you can see how your posts compared to your other posts
- More graphs & more Prime Times – you now get a Prime Time every day of the week, & up to 50 alternative Prime times for each day
- You can now schedule as many posts as you want & add captions
- 100s of bug fixes, full iOS 9 & iPhone 6S & 6S Plus support
- Powerful new algorithm
Prime was developed by the independent developer Jack Solomon & requires iOS 8.0 or later & is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, & iPod touch. It’s available for free for a limited time.
Click here to download Prime on your iPhone.
– This post is merely a startup profile based on publicly available information & not a review. –
Image Credit: Prime/iTunes