Google has announced that Google Keep Android app, which had been on Android since 2013, would now be launching for the iPhone.
Google Keep was always looked at as a “killer” of Evernote. Here’s what you can do with it:
- Add notes, lists & photos to Google Keep
- Record a voice memo & Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later
- Share ideas with friends & family
- Color & add labels to code notes to quickly organize your life
- Keep works on your phone, Tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you
- Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store
The announcement of an iOS version, said Online reports, came just days after Apple launched iOS 9. Apple’s Notes app was fairly basic before, leaving room for apps like Evernote to win over iPhone users.
Image Credit: Google store