This article was 1st published on our sister Site, The Internet Of All Things
For those of you out there in the field of Internet of Things (IoT), Czech accelerator JIC STARCUBE promises hope.
It has called for teams working in IoT or ICT Security to participate in the upcoming three-month accelerator program.
The program will support teams and startups with “clearly defined and market-tested ideas” in the fields of IoT (hardware, software, smart devices, wereables or others) or ICT Security (hardware, software or combination of both). During the three months full of seminars, workshops and consultations with mentors, this accelerator platform with help those selected to develop their product and get their first paying customers.
What can you expect from JIC STARCUBE?
- Finance for development, prototyping and testing of its product
- Reimbursement of costs of accommodation and return transport to Brno. € 4,100 in total
- Free office space. A working environment, place for meetings and a relaxation zone all in one for every team member
- Through its venture fund, the platform shall provide selected startups with investment in exchange for a share
- Advise you about public funding and grants
- During the 160+ hours of seminars and consultations, JIC STARCUBE team will discuss startups business step by step. From setting out a business plan, sales and marketing strategies through to establishing a company so as to enter the market and planning for the following three months.
The platform has promised that experienced mentors would help participants with making business decisions and expanding a network of contacts.
JIC STARCUBE claims to be the longest-running Czech accelerator – in 5 years, it has supported 62 projects, which have received 5 million dollars in investment from the private sector.
Requirements for participation need the startup to have a minimum of 2 people, and not be in the market for more than 2 years. The last date of application is July 31, 2015.
Image Credit: JIC STARCUBE